Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We want you to be completely gratified by your purchase.
All products to be returned must be returned within 15 days from the invoice date, 100% complete, in resalable condition, and must include original packing material, manuals, blank warranty cards and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. No returns will be accepted after 15 days from the original date of purchase. If a return meets the criteria above, then the following apply:
- There will be a 25% restocking fee
- Charges for shipping and labor are non-refundable
Some products cannot be returned for hygienic reasons. These include:
- Products provided in a sealed package unless they are defective. Examples: CPAP masks, chin straps, tubing and pillows.
- Incontinence products, orthopedic braces/supports, seat cushions.
- Bath safety products (Examples: commodes, raised toilet seats, shower chairs, and transfer benches, also includes all hygiene products)
There are certain products that are custom-made by the manufacturer and are non-returnable. These include:
- Ultra-lightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Custom wheelchairs
- Hand cycles
- Lift chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat/massage
- Open-box items
Special Order / Custom Items
If you make the error on the order, we unfortunately cannot issue a full refund in order to recover our costs. Special order items will be charged a 50 percent restocking fee. There is the possibility your item can not be returned. This is determined by the manufacturer and is out of our control.
If you need to return an item, call our office lease call us at 215-426-9242 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our staff will take the information and provide instructions on the return. If the product was shipped to your home and you paid a shipping fee, we will send a call tag to UPS/FedEx for pickup at your address. If you picked up the product in our store, you will be required to return the item to the store. In order to receive a refund, non-defective items must be returned unused with the original packaging and materials intact.
- Local customers with equipment returns please call to or bring in so we can evaluate and test the product.
Receiving a Refund
Depending on your method of payment, you will receive the refund using the same method of payment (the only exception is if we don’t have enough cash on hand). If you paid for the purchase with a credit card, your account will be credited back once the product has been received and inspected. Credits may take up to 8 business days to process. If you paid with a check or money order, allow 2-4 weeks to receive your refund check.
2814 E Allegheny Ave, Philadelphia, PA, 19134